Preserved Real White Rose Glass Bauble
In the Language of Flowers the white rose was sometimes used as a way to express innocence, heavenly or say “I am worthy of you”.
Fabulous long lasting gift of a real white rose that has been preserved and presented in a glass bauble and a hanging ribbon. They hold their beautiful colour and shape for up to a year with no need for any water.
The rose flower is a natural rose preserved in a plant based biodegradable liquid. The rose is presented in a quality glass bauble which has an open front and comes with a black ribbon allowing it to be hung up or, as the bauble is not perfectly round and has a slightly flatterned base, it can be sat on a flat surface to decorate your home.
Preserved Roses make a wonderful gift for a loved one whether it’s for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas Birthdays Weddings or any other celebration.
The preserved roses are grown and preserved in the UK.
The rose may last up to 1 year if kept properly, please see our advice below.
Keeping the Rose Looking Great
- Show off your rose in a suitable place out of direct or bright sunlight as it may fade and dry up too quickly
- Keep away from areas with high humidity
- The rose does not need water, it may damage the rose of you add water to it
- Don’t touch the rose itself and avoid shaking the bauble to prevent damage to the rose and bauble
- If you have to dust, then dust very occasionally and very gently with an air spray or soft cloth.